“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” –Jim Rohn
Keep this in mind whenever you look at the things you want to do and accomplish in your life.
In your life, the goals and dreams you have had, currently have, or will have will fall into two categories:
- You will find a way to make it happen.
- You will come up with an excuse as to why you cannot make it happen.
Now you may come back and say the following about some of the goals and dreams that did not come true.
- There were extenuating circumstances beyond my control.
- Somebody or something stopped you or got in your way.
- You did not have the time, money, or resources available.
- It was not meant for me to accomplish or have.
- It was impossible or too difficult to accomplish.
View original post 962 more words